Thuy Luong is a litigator with experience handling all aspects of civil litigation in both state and federal courts. Ms. Luong has worked on a wide range of cases, with particular experience in matters of fraud, contract disputes, and intellectual property rights.
Prior to joining Brower Law Group, Ms. Luong was a staff attorney at a large international law firm where she represented a national consumer credit reporting agency in over 100 lawsuits filed by individual consumers throughout the country. Before attending law school, Ms. Luong was engaged in clinical research in the field of developmental psychology.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2013
- Stanford University
- Bachelor of Arts, Psychology, 2005
- Bachelor of Science, Biological Sciences, 2005
- U.S. 9th Circuit Court of Appeals
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the Southern District of California
- U.S. District Court for the District of Colorado
- U.S. District Court for the Western District of Texas