Jason Brower is a litigator and trial attorney with a wide range of experience representing clients in court during high stakes litigation. His practice includes business litigation, shareholder and dissenters’ rights, corporate partnership disputes, premises liability, professional malpractice, and product liability.
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
- Juris Doctor, 2018
- First ever recipient of the A. Barry Cappello Certificate of Trial Advocacy
- President of the Mock Trial Team
- University of California, Berkeley
- Bachelor of Arts, Rhetoric, 2014
- U.S. District Court for the Central District of California